- Buffs can now change the duration of crowd control effects.
- Hiding HUD will now also hide combat text and chat.
- Players can now view brawler information while set to “ready” in local games.
(New) Battle Priest
The Battle Priest has entered the city, ready to purge it with righteous fire.
- Judgment – A massive hit causing 20 damage with a slow cooldown.
- Divine Reckoning – Hurl a divine projectile towards the enemy 15 damage and 1.5s stun.
- Consecration – Consecrate the land you stand on, dealing 10 damage to enemies while healing friendly targets for 5 every 0.5s
- Holy Shield – Defend yourself with a holy shield, reducing all damage and crowd control by 50% while granting Knockback Immunity.
- Lights Bulwark – (Likely to change) – Grants total Immunity for all team members for 4s.
- Righteous Favor – Grants the Battle Priest a Righteous Favor every 5s, causing the next Judgment to deal 30 while applying Large Knockback.
- Brambles will now lash out at the start of Barbed Growth instead at the end of its duration.
- Bloodwind will now cast on button press instead of release.
- Health increase to 180 (up from 160).
- Alchemists Store – trains added.
- Underground Gym – visuals updated.
- Fixed bug where playing a local match before an online session would set camera to shared.