- Performance increases across all maps.
- Server browser updates.
- Brawler information can now be viewed in game. This is bound to F1 by default but check the keybindings menu.
- Players can now select shared camera in online games if desired.
- Lobby settings menu updated.
- Servers will now display the number of players correctly.
- “Return to Lobby” button will now correctly display while playing online and in a match.
- Controllers can now exit the Entry Message screen.
- Orange Flask damage increased to 40 (up from 30).
- Updated Lights Bulwark tooltip to include immunity to crowd control.
- Mortar Bomb fuse vfx will no longer turn off while running backwards. (Thanks You Fools).
- Melee Haunch and Melee Punch attacks now deal 16 damage (up from 12 and 10).
- Ironvines reflect damage will correctly count as the Countess’ damage for kill attribution.
- Brambles will now decay 50% slower.
- Engineers Ultimate will now spawn in Bamball maps.
- Default ability keys fixed.
- Ability descriptions have been updated.
- Fixed visual bugs with ultimate spawn.
- Removed item spawns from the platforms.
- The middle train has been updated to change the layout of the map every 30-60 seconds with added item and barrel carriages.