- Large code changes to level and variable persistence – please report any new bugs relating to scores/round variables etc.
- Player frame updates. Online and local matches now have different HUDs. In online games the local player frame is large and sits in a constant position.
- Spectator names will now be visible next to player frames.
- Ready state now displays on characters in lobby as well as ready animation.
Camera focal distance adjusted so all characters are in focus.
- Focus target check is smaller and will now only be active when an ability initiates it.
- Fixed physics on clients for spawnable props such as crates and barrels.
- Ultimate Pie: Significant performance updates.
- Health: Once a player has taken damage equivalent to 20% of their max health their max health is reduced to current health +20%max.
- The goal of health changes is to stop the snowballing effect of a winning player getting up to max health while another is player is dead, thus furthering the advantage.
- Bugfix – Camera was zooming out for Courtyard fx.
- New environment art.
- Fixed collisions.
- Significantly increased projectile speed for Flask and Liquid
- Momentum.-Reduced bounce count on Flask to a single bounce.
- Casting delay on Turtleshell Tonic reduced from .5 to .2 seconds, the tonic now only heals for 30% of damage caused.
- Changed colours of abilities to help colour blind players differentiate between flasks
- Added electrical fx to Liquid Momentum.
- Slight increase projectile speed for Vampiric Spines.
- Animations will now correctly play while moving.
- Lasting Strike: Reduced stagger to 30% and added 0.3 ramp up instead, this should assist with ability visuals and balance.
- Dodge: Animation will now follow the dodge direction and fixed networking issues regarding visuals.