Alpha 0.0.97.7 – Alchemical Plague Fire!!!
- The camera will now default to solo cam in online games unless change by the host in the character select screen.
- Scoreboards will now properly list players based on their survival time in Death Match and Team Death Match.
- Friendly kills will no longer count towards kill count in team game modes.
- Scores will now only update during game play, players will no longer be able to pad scores at the end of the match.
- Physics updates which allow better ragdolling of brawlers once they are knocked out.
- Removed Farm and Tavern maps from the game.
- Observatory(WIP) map has been added for testing.
- Selecting characters will now be smoother for players with high latency.
- Voting for maps will now be smoother for people with high latency.
The Alchemist has had a full rework focusing on mixing potions before throwing them.
- Throw Potion: Throws the right hand potion.
- Switch Potion: Toggles what potion is active right hand. Self targeting will reverse through the selection.
- Store/Combine Potion: Store a potion in the left hand. If a potion is already active in the left hand, attempt to combine them into a greater mixture.
- Toxic Fumes: Tap open a cask full of toxic gas leaving behind a trail of choking fumes derived from the active potion colour.
- Rupture: Slam a cask of toxic gas causing it to rupture. Warning may cause massive chemical explosion.
- Combo Rework
- Gravy Train will now apply a 2 second slow rather than a 1 second stun and can only hit brawlers a maximum of 2 times.
- Fixed a bug where Vampire would continue aiming forward for a moment after Hungering Leap was cast.