Thanks for all the feedback that has been flowing in, its been great! I have taken a lot of it on board and you’ll be able to see the changes in the patch notes below.
In regards to “the camera being too close” I have heard you loud and clear. I have now increased the cameras distance by 20% and even added a zoom feature!
- Activating an Ultimate will now disable gaining addition charge for 5 seconds. Last hitting the meteor will still grant full charge during this period.
- Added particles to the Ultimate Meteor to help guide players when it is off screen.
- Ultimate meteor has had significant performance optimizations.
Game mode and settings
- Changing gamemode rules will now “unready” all players.
- New gamepad setting to assign the first connected gamepad to player 2, allowing player 1 to use mouse and keyboard.
- Fixed issue where players 11 + 12 wouldn’t load into the lobby.
- Increased max camera distance
- Added camera scroll (default bound to scroll wheel but can be changed in menu).
- Chat menu will now render above map vote screen.
- Fixe bug where player names would stretch side scoreboard frames.
- Side scoreboard frames will now properly sort based off gamemode.
- Scoreboards will now properly sort based off gamemode.
- Updated Brimstone Brawlers desktop icon.
- Rapture will now grant the Alchemist invulnerability for its cast duration.
- Peculiar Haunch will now burst if an enemy runs over it, dealing 15 damage.
- Mega Rocket will now cause Bomber to be invulnerable for its duration.
- Mega Rocket bombs will now do the correct splash damage when hitting a brawler directly.
- Fixed jump and land animations.
- Wild Sprout can now be used off ledges. It will have reduced effectiveness the further from the ground you are.
- Ironvines will now make Countess immune to knockbacks.
- Crimson Overgrowth will now make Countess invulnerable for its duration.
- Self casting Raven Dash will cancel its teleport effect.
- Sanguinesis will now cause the Vampire to be invulnerable for its cast duration and correctly do damage.
- Holy Hand Grenade will now correctly heal team members.
- Rend Soul will now correctly display the Bamball’s soul… wait what?
- Removed glove box spawn.
- Shared camera will now be forced on.
- Stun Grenade now deals 10 damage (up from 5).
- Fixed collisions at edge of stairs.
- Soundtrack be selected by random.
- In-game menu will now pause Steambot Smash.
- Added “Restart Challenge” button to in-game menu.
- Reduced lobby countdown duration.
- Fixed bug in sound fx for destroying targets.