- Added graphics settings.
- Can now rotate characters on character select screen.
- Stuns now have diminishing returns. This causes diminishing effects for stun duration (100%, 75%, 50%, 25%) which will reset within 5 seconds of the last stun.
- This change has been added due to the upcoming TDM game mode.
- All Ultimate Abilities are now more powerful.
- Weapons will no longer count for hit boxes.
- Butcher now released.
- Throw Flask:
- Reduced cooldown to 0.8s (down from 1.2s).
- Reduced direct hit damage to 10 (down from 15).
- Reduced DoT effect to 2 damage per second (down from 3).
- Liquid Momentum:
- Brawlers afflicted by acid flask damage over time effect will now trigger pools of Liquid Momentum on contact.
- Will no longer stun the brawler who ignites it.
- Rupture (Ultimate):
- Range greatly increased.
- Now caused severe knockback.
- Pop Rocket:
- Damage more consistent – it will now damage things at point blank range as well.
- Bombardier (Ultimate):
- Now grants significant air speed increase.
- Air control while rocket is active is significantly reduced. (Careful trying to land!)
- Will do damage based on current items. (16 Cleaver, 12 Haunch, 8 Fists)
- Mega cleave (triggered on pickup of cleaver) deals 40 damage.
- Throw Cleaver:
- Damages first struck brawler applying residual DoT.
- The Butcher can grab the cleaver back out of a brawler to enable mega cleave.
- Throw Haunch:
- Stuns the first brawler hit. (Does not apply diminishing returns for stuns.)
- Can be eaten using self target or by being picked up.
- Gravy Train:
- Stuns and damages targets hit in proximity to Gravy Train.
- Sorts through bag trying to find something.
- Duelling Glove:
- Now slaps hit Brawler dealing large damage and severe knockback.