- Added Countdown timer at the start of the match.
- Camera Tweaks.
- New spawn particles.
- More spawn points per map.
- Fixed double casting of abilities at high latency.
- Combat text tweaks.
- Health and speed changes for player classes.
- Spawning mid match will grant invincibility for 3.5 secs or until am ability is initiated.
- Emotes fixed, players should now be able to emote on characters that have them.
- Updates to many character abilities including global cool downs, ability cool downs and ability cast slow speeds.
- Player ID’s correctly updated.
- More trees added around the tavern for map edges.
- Camera will now track sewer explosions before ignition.
- Significant performance gains.
- Flask increased hit box.
- Flask DoT damage will now contribute a kill if it last hits a player.
- Flask now bounces slightly further.
- Toxic Gas damage will now contribute a kill if it last hits a player.
- Toxic Gas no longer blocks projectile spells.
- Restoration flask now functional. While active restoration flask will mitigate all damage done, instead healing the alchemist for 50% of the damage. Lasts 4 seconds. (Numbers will likely change)
- Rupture FX updated to match radius of ability.
- Bounce Bomb will now explode on impact with enemy, dealing 30 radial damage. If bounce bomb explodes with out hitting an enemy it will continue to deal 45 radial damage.
- Bounce Bomb decal added.
- Hungering Leap now consumes life force from the target victim, decreasing damage done to the vampire by 50% for 3 seconds.